Latest Entries »

Friday, April 2, 2010

1st Designer

I wanted to start my blog on a positive note, so I chose a designer from a list I could really support. It's not even female clothing, shockingly enough.
I have noted a rather limited selection for men in the fashion department, and as a group of 3 spent hours scourging the grid for wearable male clothing, we were disappointed at our meager finds.
As my friend Jonny phrased it ever so eloquently, "There seems to be 2 categories for clothing on SL, female and unisex"... it dawned on me, why not start my blog with a male clothing store?

It is time to represent your ideas and let the designers know your thoughts guys, so I am giving you a chance to step up to the plate and get in the game.

Thus my first Blog will be on Sartoria
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Velvet/121/65/23

This is how my blogs will work, you have 1 week (Due - April 9th, 2010. BUT since I have exams and won't be writing anything until after April 22nd...you have until then...lol) from my first introduction of the store to check it out and send in a 1 paragraph description of this store and the freedoms it gives you -: such as what it means to you as the customer to be met with great customer service/great cloths/great accessories etc.
I will choose one to be added/quoted into my review and the chosen paragraph will win 'S500 - Sartoria Black Trench Coat' (New design at the door ^_^ worth $550L )

1st Option you can post directly on this site
2nd Option - Send me a note-card in world.



Happy Shopping, and Have a Great (Easter) Weekend

~Silena Constantine~

No comments:

Post a Comment