Latest Entries »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

ROZOREGALIA! My obsession... And an amazing find

I had spent 2 hours obsessively seeking a necklace I had seen on a picture in a store. I am one of those people, if I like it, I want it...and my goal was to attain it that night, and I was going to find it! I started sifting through stores I knew sold jewelry, clearly if I had never seen it before... it could not be at my regular haunts, I began to sift through SL's search for jewelry stores, then it dawned on me! XStreet would be sure to have something to point me in the right direction. Nothing, then I saw it..."Vinitas' by Yumi Pausch

( Picture taken and modeled - Silena Constantine)

https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=1497204

Was there more? I began to look for the stores name to find a main store...I had found one outlet, and there was the necklace...but...there might be a fat-pack at the store... and why own one, when I could own all? I lucked out, the owner happened to be at the outlet in the mall and was kind enough to give me the LM to her main. Necklace, bracelet, earrings and anklets...I am in complete heaven!


https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=1345510

AND! Major plus side, I found the perfect gift for my brother and his fiancee...Gothic to their very core, and wonderful people, they took me a picture for my blog to show of the beautiful pieces. Thank You both for being so amazing!
They are so cute! <3
The pieces they wear reflect their individual style, Vice wears the necklace set from the Nornir collection and unisex piercings, while Perhaps dons the choker, that compliment their bodies frame respectably. Two enchanting pieces, for equally inspiring people.

(Picture by Vice Cale- Featuring Models - Vice and Perhaps)

What can I say about their virtual jewelry? The detail of each piece is exquisite, paying close attention to the look and elemental aspects of the piece. I would gladly don them real life.
They take the concept of jewelry design to different heights and do not hesitate to push the boundaries of the acceptable norm we have in our mind about these accessories.
Rozoregalias scripts even allow you to change the colours of the gems within the jewelry, giving you many options for your daily outfits and allowing once more, for you to customize your look to better suit every aspect of your individual style.

I look forward to your future creations, as it is a store I find myself returning too very often in hopes of new releases.

~Silena Constantine~


No comments:

Post a Comment