Latest Entries »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Technical Difficulties - AKA - The move...lol

I forgot my log in name and password and pretty much the blog! Plus I moved, and did lose internet for 3 days...3 DAYS! was scary...rofl
But I didn't forget your pics you sent in, so as an apology and as a thank you for all your effort, in response to said blog contest. Everyone got 1st place on this contest, and have now received their Linden prize. CONGRATS!
Whew, I hope you guys can forgive me.
So yeah blog blog blog...it's summer...I so want to be lazy and not bother with the internets...
BUT! I have been inspired by my friends wedding to come. Maybe she will let me feature her gown hunt for her and her bridesmaids *smiles angelically*... I look forward to this new adventure.

~Silena~

No comments:

Post a Comment