Latest Entries »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lashes Tutorial 01


Ok, I was asked about Lashes. And since they are new to me, and I wasted a small fortune on lashes that I will never wear...I thought I should share for those looking for cute starter lashes, to add that extra sizzle to their everyday look.

One of my best finds so far has been Amacci. -
I am currently wearing Allure in this pic. Other's I suggest are Belle and Venus... And major bonus you can demo them, and that alone says Amacci has great confidence in their product.

I paired the Allure lashes in this pic, with Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 04, to add to the fullness of the lashes and further enhance the smokey lure of the eyes. The reality of lashes are, 99% of your purchases will require editing it's position separately, for both lower and upper lash and rotating inward or outward, to work with the shape of your eyes.

What I have noted of lashes and it's necessity, is that they do serve to outline and draw attention to the eyes, making them stand out and captivate. ;)
Enjoy!

If anyone has more lashes info they wish to share, by all means. I am always willing to seek out new places for hidden fashion gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment